Editor Writing Jobs
Editor writing jobs can include:
- Evaluations, rewrites, and editing the completed work of other writers;
- Drafting out the body of books, journals, newspapers and magazines;
- Making decisions about which type of material will most likely attract readers and especially, the desired audience;
- Evaluating and editing the drafts of books and articles;
- Putting forward comments and suggestions to writers to assist them in the improvement of their work;
- Giving ideas for the possible titles for books, articles, etc;
- Supervising the producing of publications; and evaluating book proposals and making a decision on whether to purchase the publication rights.
These are simply a small number of the jobs that comprise an editor role.
Finding a job as an editor is difficult – there is severe competition, mostly from other competing editors who have developed their career by commencing as journalists or copywriters and then working their way steadily up through the company. If you are seeking a position as an editor and you are finding it hard to seek work, why not think about other types of freelance writing openings?
If you work as a freelance writer for Academic Writer Jobs it is enjoyable and offers you the chance to utilise your editorial expertise in an unusual role. We have on offer two sorts of editorial work:
- SIMPLE SERVICE – editors are simply required to correct spelling, grammar, prose, layout, and drift, and then offer some simple suggestions to the customer to enable them to make improvements to their essay and otherwork. Editors must also make comments on correct referencing.
- PLUS SERVICE – this is our fully inclusive criticism service backed up by our warranty to bring up the customer’s mark. Editors are asked to improve spelling outcomes, grammar, referencing layout, general layout and drift, along with offering suggestions for more improvements in body and style. They have to ensure the customer has completely answered the question or handled the assignment appropriately, and pass comments on any relevant points that need to be added or any resource they think should be included. Editors have to provide the customer with detailed comments for them to consider.
Along with editing jobs, Academic Writer Jobs will give you the opportunity to complete a variety of assignments. For example:
- Freelance writing services for customers who have to meet an immediate deadline – which includes business report writing, marketing report writing, conducting of company research, business presentations and teaching resources
- Freelance proofreading services for customers who are required to present professionally compiled written material that is free from errors.
- Research and custom answers to enable students to fully comprehend the courses they are undertaking.
Editors can acquire some varied experience while focussing on these projects as well as earning excellent remuneration. If you are seeking an editor’s job, Academic Writer Jobs may have the position you have been looking for.
To apply today, just fill out our application form.