Writing Projects and Writer Jobs
Our range of services
When you’ve been accepted as a writer for Academic Writer Jobs, you will start to receive information about numerous assignments that we have available each day. Our most common writing services are laid out below:
Writing projects aimed at assisting businesses
- Material for distributing within a business (e.g. newsletters)
- Press releases
- Written articles for distributing outside the business (for example, on Ezine)
- Powerpoint displays
- Business proposals
- Business letters
- Company brochures, leaflets and website copy
- Business reports
- Marketing reports
- Company research
Writing projects to help students
- Model essays
- Sample term papers
- Example research papers
- Book reports and book reviews
- Movie reviews
- Coursework examples
- Lab reports
- Case studies
- Annotated bibliographies
- Dissertation/thesis planning services
- Example dissertation/thesis chapters (e.g. introduction, literature review, findings etc)
Writing projects to help job seekers
- CV/Resume writing
- CV/Resume editing
- Covering letters for job applications
Writing projects to help future students
- Admission essays
- Scholarship essays
- Personal statements
Writing assistance projects
- Graphic design
- Maths projects/problem questions
- Statistics/results analysis
- Lesson plans for teachers
Here is a small sample of some recent jobs that our clients have sent to us：
- Why did English power in France collapse so quickly in 1203-04?
- Analysis of contemporary social policy.
- Marketing strategies in the UK dieting industry.
- Soft-law as a source of International Law.
- The value of out-of-classroom learning in developing a primary child’s understanding of life processes and living things.
- Evolution of an innovative, entrepreneurial firm in the medical technology industry.
- Performance management as a tool for improved work productivity.